The Regent Grand: Beautiful, Boutique and Beachfront
The Regent Grand faces 300-feet of award-winning Grace Bay Beach on The Turks and Caicos Islands and is set amongst 3 acres of lush landscaping. This property is ideally located in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to the shops and restaurants of The Regent Village.
This beautiful, boutique and beachfront resort-style property features spectacular views of Princess Alexandra National Park. From private balconies, guests can observe this amazing coral reef system.
The Regent Grand was designed by Turks and Caicos architect Simon Wood. Its Romanesque columns and arches, Juliet balconies, mosaic pool and piazza courtyard all combine to provide an atmosphere of old world Mediterranean charm.
Comprising of seven floors and 54 private residences comprise two, three, four and five bedroom ocean front suites and four two-bedroom pool-side villas. Suites are equipped with state-of-the-art full kitchens, including stainless steel appliances, Kohler fittings and granite countertops and Pelle windows and doors.
The main building houses the common areas, which include the Nautilus Gym, reception, bathrooms, bar and offices. Resident and guest amenities feature the infinity pool surrounded by lounging areas and lush Caribbean landscaping and tennis courts.
Long Term Rental in The Turks and Caicos! Wouldn’t You Love To Live Here!
The Regent Grand Suite is available for long term rental in the Turks and Caicos Islands for durations of 3 months or more. If you would like to live on the most beautiful beach in the world, at one of it’s greatest properties make sure you contact us today.
The Regent Grand Awards
Whilst under HAB Group Management, from 2008 to March 2016, this property remained within the top five properties in Trip Advisors’ rankings and won the following awards:-
- The Regent Grand was awarded “World Travel Award 2016 Leading Turks and Caicos Boutique Hotel”.
- The Regent Grand awarded “World Travel Award 2015 Leading Turks and Caicos Boutique Hotel”.
- Ranked at #13 as a Top Caribbean Resort in the 2016 Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice (the top rated full-service property in The Turks and Caicos).
Voted the top luxury property in the Turks & Caicos Islands for 2015 by the prestigious Trip Advisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards. The resort also won this award in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Voted #9 in Trip Advisor’s Top 25 Luxury Property in the Caribbean, which was the highest ranked TCI property.
- The Regent Grand Voted #15 in Trip Advisor’s Top 25 hotels in the Caribbean.
Awarded AAA’s Four Diamond Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.