The Regent Village – The Heart of Provo
The Regent Village, commercial development was opened for business during summer 2007, providing the first truly integrated condo-living and retail environment in the Turks and Caicos Islands. The second phase opened in 2009 bringing the total commercial, retail and office space to 120,000 sq ft.
Located in the area adjacent to HAB Group’s beachfront condominium developments, the development has attracted restaurants and bars, duty free shops, tourist retail stores and professional business owners into the development. The Regent Village provides superb retail, restaurant and commercial facilities, serving the tourist and condo-living area at the centre of Grace Bay. This is the ‘new heart of Provo’.
This modern, comfortable and attractive shopping and entertaining plaza boasts over 30 well-established shopping, dining, tourism and professional businesses. Offering 150,000 square feet of brand new construction, a state-of-the art conference center, two-storey car park, 24-hour security and CCTV, it is a fabulous addition to the attractions of Grace Bay and is the “hot spot” of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
For more information on units for lease, please visit our website.
- Excellent visibility to passing traffic and clear, concise signage
- Brand New quality reinforced concrete and block construction, with stone accented building façade, panels and trim
- Heavy duty commercial grade anodized aluminum shop fronts and doors with tempered glass and energy saving low E coating
- Private Restrooms within each unit
- Separate utility meters
- All interior walls finished and painted
- Centrally ducted air conditioning system
- 24” X 24” porcelain tiles
- Landscaped gardens with stone paved footpaths and Royal-palm lined streets
- Elevator access to second and third floors
- Closed Circuit Security TV throughout site and 24 hour patrolled security
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING
- Direct retail frontage, with high volumes of tourists and passing traffic
- Excellent visibility and clear, concise signage
- Street lighting on Regent Street, Ventura Drive & Grace Bay Road
- 170 parking spaces in the two storey car parks, half of which provides under-cover car parking
- Luxury Conference Center and preferred rates
- All TCI Banks in immediate vicinity
- Public Restrooms located within Village
- Optimized web-site
- Restaurants and Wine bar